Sunday, February 16, 2014

First post


                My trip to New York

 
Hello, my name is Arvid. I’m going to write a blog about my trip to USA. I’ve never wrote any sort of blog before, but I think this is going to be fun. I have never been to USA before, but I have very high expectations. I have friends and relatives that has been to USA, they has said tom e that it has been very pleased
 
Before I start the trip I am going to tell all you readers a little about myself. I was born in Stockholm/Sweden in 1996. I live at home with my mother, father and big brother. I am currently studying economics in high school, I hope to work with something like that in the future. Otherwise I like to hang out with friend, watch movies, play games and socialize. Just a normal teenager like anyone else.
 
The reason why I am going to USA is that I want to explore New York (NY), there is so much to see in New York. I do not want to sit by the pool and just walked around the town shopping, I want to see Time square, The empire state building, ground zero and so on. These three thing are my top priority on this trip. I hope now to explore more and to learn new things about the country.
 
The reason why I have such high expectations of  New York is that I have always heard and seen good things about the city. I’ve heard that it’s the city that never sleeps, I would like to see that for myself to know that if it’s true or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment