Tuesday, February 18, 2014


                                                             Day 1         

Hello Fellow readers!

Now the day has come, in two hours the plane will leave from Arlanda and travel to New York. I’m currently sitting in the cab, I feel very tierd, hungry, and a little nauseous because I have not eaten any breakfast yet.

About 20 minutes later I arrived at the airport, I checked in and had about an hour before the plane would take off. I was still hungry so I went to the nearest café to have breakfast. I order a tuna sandwich and coffee, while I was sitting there I looked at the brochure on the hotel that I’m going to stay at. The hotel is called The New York Skyline Hotel. It’s in the middle of Manhattan right next to the river, and the hotel is in the middle of the city, so I can take the bus, cab, subway and so on to the places I want to visit during my stay.

I’m walking now to my gate to hop on the plane now, I got a window seat in the middle of the plane. No one was sitting next to me during the flight, I thought that it was quite nice, no awkward small talk, you don’t have to squeeze by the other passengers. It was not a lot of passengers on the plane, you don’t really expect that on a plane to New York.

Now the plane has landed, I walked out of the airport and took cab to my hotel. During the drive over I got a little bit of information about tourist activities that I could do during my stay. Most of the things the cab driver talked about I already knew about. When we came to my hotel I checked in, took the elevator up to my room and immediately threw myself at the bed.

Well, I will update later here in a while, I have to get some sleep. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment